Thread: KEM
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2005, 12:09 AM

Default Re: KEM

I just recieved two new decks (red, blue) of the new Kem arrow's from nice toys tonight. I am very impressed! I had heard the rumors about the new cards not being nearly as good as the originals, but that does not seem to be true. I have at least a dozen or so of the original Kem's and after taking a very close look at these there is not much difference. The A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] now says "by the US Playing Card Co. and there is a new contact/info card included. Maybe they are slightly less textured and perhaps a touch stiffer than the originals, but in no way is it much of a difference. I am not sure what a previous poster meant by "vinyl" but the new card still says they are cellulose acetate. I bought these because I really wanted the arrow backs and the only ones I could find of the old ones were like $57 bucks. Seeing the arrow design now in person I am so glad I got these-what a great design-awesome. IMHO anyone worried about these new Kem's being an inferior product need not. They are still at the head of the class.

cb