View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 09:55 PM

Default Re: We will no longer be proving support on this forum

Dear Hassan,

Thank you for expressing interest in the 2+2 Leave Party For Better Customer Service Campaign. We are happy to inform you that Party Customer Service has proven itself incapable of answering many simple questions in the past and has a reputation that is very well deserved. Party management has been expressly inattentive and uncaring regarding the quality of play at the site for many years now. This does not include their extensive lack of understanding when it comes to the poker market and the disproportionate amount of revenue 2+2 multitablers provide to them. I am also happy to say that they treat their affiliates like dung and are especially malevolent towards sites who share their network.

In the future, Party Poker will be a shining example how greed on one Party's behalf can wreck a good thing for all concerned. We at 2+2 will never forget nor let it be forgotten.

I am most especially proud that I will never play at Party Poker again and am ignoring the $100 bonus offer you sent me completely.

Enjoy the downturn.

Yours Truely,

X