View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 08:51 PM

Default Re: Going from4 to 8 tables, transition question

[ QUOTE ]
You can't "expect" anything. Poker's not anything like that. You play the best you can, and sometimes the money flows in, sometimes it flows out. Add two tables and see how that goes. When you're comfortable, add two more.

Nobody can predict how 8-tabling will turn out for you. The only thing you can expect is less time to make decisions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, I know I've heard this a million times and it's BS. I have a rough estimation of my ROI and I can generally trust it to give me an idea of how much money I can expect to have after a few thousand sngs. I'm asking people how ROI was affected for them after getting used to eight tables with the assumption that it is natually going to decrease. I realize that I am an idividual and I don't expect any of you to nail it to down to a percentage point. I just want some *very* rough number so I can decide whether to move up or to add tables. I realize I won't know anything 100% until I try it myself but I think you underestimate how useful various rough estimates can be for me.