Thread: Darwin and DNA
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 09:01 AM

Default Re: Darwin and DNA

[ QUOTE ]
If you come across more research in this area I appreciate you posting or PM ing me the links as you find them. The entire subject of introns is wide open.

Introns comprise some 97% of the strand, and very little is understood about intronic DNA. The human genome is held in exons, comprising about 3% of the strand.

Current science labels intronic DNA 'junk DNA'. It is anything but. Introns contain non-random coding that no one to my knowledge has been able to read-- YET.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll let you know what I find. I can tell you don't know much about genetics though. I don't mean it as a slight either. I'm just being completely honest. Before we can intelligently discuss an issue like this one, you need to know the basics of genetics and of current research and knowledge in genetics. My background is limited to basic biology coursework in high school and in college as well as courses in molecular biology and cell biology with section devoted to genetics but you've already made a few mistakes.

I'm also disappointed you didn't answer any of my questions.

Beyond that you didn't deal with any of my concerns either.

It strikes me as all very suspect. I swear the closest thing you have to evidence here is Mr. Ed.