View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 09:41 AM

Default Ace when you have major KICKER issues

<font color="green">
So SB is a major loose player, 67/13/1.93 over 150 hands. I can't access my notes due to sites software.

MP was a fairly solid player, He likes to Continuation bet the flop with overcards but thats all i'd seen of him up untill now. PT stats of 25/17/28(Lol yes 28)
</font>
Hero on BB With A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
UTG Limps, <font color="red">MP Raises</font> , Co folds, Button Calls, Hero Calls <font color="orange"> (Flush value, He may not hold ace)</font>, UTG Calls.

Flop:8SB 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (4players)
Sb Checks, <font color="red">Hero bets to test the water</font>, UTG folds, MP Raises, SB Calls, hero calls.

<font color="blue">Well alot of you would raise the flop with pair of queens, Also obviously strong aces(AK/AQ/AJ/AT) so i think im either miles ahead(KK/JJ/TT/99) slight ahead of say KQ/QJ/QT and behidn AK/AQ/AJ/AT - See what he does on the turn. </font>

Turn:(7BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 players)
Sb checks, Hero Checks, MP bets, SB Calls, Hero Calls

<font color="blue">Ok so he bets, but he was checked to so its pretty standard. My donk bet hasnt seen to have bothered him so i'll call down hoping to spike my 2. Depending on pot size i may fold river, but its getting big now. </font>

River:(10BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Sb checks, hero checks with intention of calling 1back or folding to any raises.

So when playing hands with MAJOR kicker issues, What lines do you take? I felt uncomfortable during this whole hand.

Check/Call river? C/f river(bleh)? bet fold river?