View Single Post
Old 02-13-2004, 02:56 PM

Default Re: The question

[ QUOTE ]
i'd say mostly it is a social thing ... among comrades ... if your hand sucks and you fold then you get to be a spectator while your teammate plays their hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I already said this would not be an acceptable answer because your program allows me to find out the information before I fold my hand.

[ QUOTE ]
also, if you think that sharing between two teammates at the table somehow gives them this superman magic over the game you are very mistaken.

[/ QUOTE ]

No one here is saying that. However, it is cheating, and it does give you an advantage.

[ QUOTE ]
if both stacks are betting there is double the risk with less than double the advantage.

knowing my friends cards isn't gonnna change the fact that my flush is about to get beat by an opponents full-house.

[/ QUOTE ]

Something as simple as knowing that your friend had the A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] means you can reraise your opponent when you have the K high flush.

Or knowing that your friend folded 77 means you won't draw to your 689T gutshot.

Little decisions like these can add up to a lot when you're trying to make 1BB/hr.