View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 07:54 PM

Default Re: did I overplay this?

Good points on the type of players you typically face at lower limits at PP, I tend to steer toward the conservative when critiquing... without having been at that table I'd rather err on the side of caution and encourage solid play than assume it was weak, even if it probably was [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I still would have been aggressive on the flop.. even facing a strong hand like KQ34ds he's about even to scoop and better than 2:1 to split. The only real danger is a double suited set with a nut low draw (not very likely, especially here... and a raise would probably flush this hand out.) Sure, they may call down and suckout with a weak hand, but they're going to have to pay to do it. If they want to keep sticking around playing for half the pot, they'll get eaten alive.

I'd agree with your analysis of the river if he had any kind of low hand... chances are good one of them stuck around to hit some kind of low, and without a nut high I'd be concerned about being too aggressive shooting for what is probably a split pot here.