View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 09:15 PM

Default Re: KK hand in SB - 25 NL, good sized pot.

[ QUOTE ]
On a loose table with that many limpersm I am making it atleast 10-12BB from the SB.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering what you guys would have to say about the PF Raise. I felt that I could outplay these guys postflop with a big pair and wanted to milk the pot a little, I also felt that a 4xbb raise was appropriate given my position, so I would not be uncomfortable getting away from the hand if need be postflop.

I bet the pot on the turn expecting the one caller from UTG since he only had 5.00 or so left. I did not expect the call from the MP guy.

River: ($59.15) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP bets $3.95 (All-In)</font>, Hero calls $3.95.

Final Pot: $67.05
UTG has 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (high card, ten).
MP has 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (flush, ten high).
Hero has K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], King [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (pair of Kings)
Outcome: MP wins $67.05.