View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 11:54 PM

Default Re: Week 13 FF Bitch/Brag +Playoffs

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brag: Clinched the playoffs (pending Brian Westbrook basically showing up to the game tonight)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...just...wow...I probably deserved this, I'm gonna lose by 1 point

[/ QUOTE ]

Phew, that was scary, thank god. BTW, this might be the biggest blowout ever in MNF or NFL history

[/ QUOTE ]

Brian Westbrook, RB PHI
News: Pro Bowl running back Brian Westbrook will miss the rest of the season with a foot injury, the fourth Pro Bowl player the Eagles have lost for the season in the last month. Westbrook injured his foot in the first half of Monday night's 42-0 loss to the Seattle Seahawks. An MRI MRI exam Tuesday confirmed Westbrook has a Lis Franc injury.

SUPER! I could whine now but instead must start thinking of how I'm gonna dig myself out of this hole. My league requires 2 starting RBs. With Westbrook done, I'm left with Tiki Barber, J.J. Arrington, and Antowain Smith. Is this Ryan Moats dude worth picking up? How about Michael Bennett? Trading period is over, so I'm stuck with this and whatever FA's may be out there (basically nobody). If you had to predict one big name RB to go down this or next week, who would it be so I can pick up his backup.