View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 01:57 AM

Default A Foreigner, A Stripper, April Fool\'s Day, and Lots of Pressure

So last January I conceived this idea for a practical joke: we have a foreign friend at school (he's from the Ukraine) and we always kid him about not being american. i thought it would be funny if we hired someone to pretend to be from the INS and threaten to deport him.

Over the months leading up to April Fool's Day we set everything up: hired a stripper for the part, wrote a script, made the props, organized a fake gathering that would get him to my room, collected money from people that wanted to be there when it happened (to pay the costs), etc. So April 1 it goes off without a hitch, and we even had a very intelligent stripper who was able to improvise on the spot and convince our friend that his parents had been linked to a terrorist organization and were sent to guantanamo. She even got him to sign a declaration of loyalty oath to the US before giving him a lapdance.

So now I'm feeling TONS of pressure to top myself from lat year, and have already been trying to conceive a plan for the next joke. Anybody got any good ideas? How can I top that?