View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 09:55 AM

Default Re: Jmans Always Draw

Who cares if you announces your hand?

Even tho players sees the obvious they have a small voice in there heads that says, "ehh he bluffs or my two pair is the best hand, and the pot is so big, i can't fold now".
Don't overestimate your opponents to think they are thinking like you do.. And if they are, then you have to find another table.

And also like the previous people have said.. There are a tons off cards that will kill your action or even kill your hand if he have two pairs/set of nines. Any club, Any A,K,Q,J,10,9. Thats around 24-26 cards!! Half the deck!

Well played hand Jman!

EDIT:
But I should have raised on the flop.. Many times you get the pot for free. That is good. Many times you will get a free card on the turn. That is also good. Many times you will hit your draw and then the pot is already big so you can bet big and win big. That is good. The only bad thing about semi bluffing is if he re-raise you on the flop it could be too expensive to draw and you have to fold your hand. That is bad. The option is yours! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] But i like to gamble it up [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]