View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 06:46 AM

Default Girl that needs a nose job BAD

I went to high school with this girl (who will remain nameless) that has got an amzing body. I would guess even the studs of oot would give her at least an 8. Problem though, she is a MAJOR butterface. She's got this killer body and a great rack--but her nose looks more like a someone stuck an elbow on her face. Here are some pictures to prove my point:

Her haloween costume:

Prom picture from high school:

Some random picture from college:

So I think we can all agree this girl has got an awesome body and should do what she can to make the face match.

I present to you, the nose:

Trump card:

So yea, you get the point.

This girl has got more money than god and El Diablo combined. Her dad has a plane (not sure what model, but think more 747 and less Cessna), her house has many rooms that are merely for diplay (see big round couch with a pyramid of pillows for no apparent reason) and there was some talk a few years ago about putting a hedge maze in her backyard (that extends for miles...seriosly). Her dad was a partner at a major investment bank (see MAJOR) and owns a large portion of a professional sports team you've all heard of and watched on TV. Basically there is no reason for her to have this.....thing on her face. Yet she does. No one understands it, so I've brought it to you, oot.

I'm thinking about maybe putting a petition together or something. If anyone has a creative way to push the issue I'd like to hear it.