View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 03:30 AM

Default Can\'t install Cryptos w/o Admin rights - help!

Hello. I'm studying in Australia for the semester without a personal computer. After thinking that I would have to abandon whoring for 4 1/2 months, I finally found a lab with powerful machines, restricted login access, personal hard drive space and low access restrictions. I'm able to install Party Poker, etc. without problems on my personal space.

However, whenever I try to install a crypto, I get the error message "Failed to register UA! Contact software vendor." Well, from Googling apparently it's because I don't have administrator access on these computers (which I don't and can't get). Any way to figure out a workaround to get this to work? I'm already going through withdrawal and can't go 4 more months without at least hitting up the easy Crypto monthlies! Wink

Anyway, without berating me about the danger of playing online on public computers, does anyone have any ideas on how to get these cryptos on my machine? I figured fellow whores would be most likely to share my pain and empathize. Thanks so much...

KnickNut3