View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 01:52 AM

Default Re: Someone please explain to me....

[ QUOTE ]
Why you would use a horrific natural disaster to steal jewelry ,electronics and booze?
People are dying.
They need help.
Are these people animals?
What the F?"@ ?
If I wasnt living paycheck to paycheck I'd be down there with a Glock and a boat helpin out.
I think I'm gonna be sick.
f @ # $ ing Kaffirs.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could ask you similiar questions...

In the midst of a horrific human disaster why would you care about the loss of jewelry, electronics and booze? all this stuff has already been written off.

I submit that your feigned disgust is just your own way of writing off the real people with real lives and families who have been left to fight for survival in that godforsaken wasteland which just last week was one of America's unique treasures.

Tell you what, instead of this mock outrage directed at the victims of this horrific tragedy, why don't you do something about it? Make a donation to the red cross, give blood, say a prayer for the families ravaged by this terrible, foreseeable and possibly preventable mess if that's your thing; but for f*ck's sake, dont blame the victims.

Here's another idea, why don't you write your senators and congressperson and ask why a workable plan was not in place to mobilize relief forces when "filling the bowl" had been predicted for decades and we had a good three days notice that a major storm was tracking towards New Orleans, thus fulfilling the most dire predictions of our time.