View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 06:01 PM

Default Re: What\'s your least favorite city in America?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
San Antonio, Texas full of a bunch of Mexican-American's who claim to and try to be White (quoted from a Mexican buddy of mine). I agree. Also, there isn't much culture there. It's just a "large conglomeration of people", not a "city". Drop by to see the Alamo and the Riverwalk, and get the F out. The people are vere rude, too. Especially the drivers along I-10. Been there twice, don't ever want to go back. Not missing a damn thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe you should spend some time in a city before you make snap judgments about it. how long were your two trips? san antonio is a pretty decent city. dont know why you say SA is just a "large conglomerate of people." there's plenty of culture.

and the hispanics seem pretty tex-mex to me. where are you from?

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in Houston. I spend a few days in San Antonio with the family about 8 years ago and didn't really care for it. Also, I was in the area when I went Toobin' down the Guadalupe in New Braunfels, TX and stopped by SA afterwards and again, ran into some really rude people, mostly on the highways. This says a lot seeing as I spend over 1 hour each day on the roads of Houston.