View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 02:21 PM

Default Re: AQ & QQ - Two handed post vs Unknowns

Hand 1:
pre-flop good. I like the bet on the flop after they all check to you. After they checked again to me on the turn I would have to bet and pray for no one to check-raise me, but even so, that prolly means that someone has a piece of the board, or they are still on their straight draw, even with the jack on the board.

Hand 2:
Hmmm ... The only reason that I say call is for the odds and the fact that you don't have to deal with betting anymore. If I was reraised by a person with a healthy stack who seems TAG, then no ... I fold. However, I'd call in this case, though you're probably beat. I can see you winning at least one out of six of these types to at least break even.

Hand 3:
Call down to see the river. If no spade comes, I'd so want to fold facing a bet, but you'll be getting about 8-9:1 to call, so if that pot gets big enough, close your eyes and call. If a sp [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]ade does come, I'd just bet/call to give me some protection against an A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] or K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]