View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 12:28 AM

Default 20/40 Padooki Hand : I\'m Lost

Hey guys,

Yes, I'm a fish. My lack of experience in this game is getting me very lost sometimes. Game is decent. Two really bad players, two good ones, and one mediocre. And me, who may fit into any of the above categories.

Two folds to good CO who raises. Mediocre Button calls, bad SB calls. I call in the BB with T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. 4 players for 8 SB's.

SB takes 2, I take 1, CO takes 1, Button takes 1. I draw J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img][6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]]

Checked to CO who bets, we all call.

SB takes 1, I takes 1, CO takes 1, Button takes 1. I draw T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]]

SB checks. I bet, CO calls, Button raises, SB folds. I call, CO calls.

I take 1.

I was totally lost on what the line should be on 3rd. Like, no clue. My instinct was to take the line I took, but I definitely was no sure at all and now, after having a chance to think about it, I'm pretty sure it was misplayed. I need to talk it through though, so somebody help me.

GoT