View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 05:26 PM

Default Re: Have you played with me? 5/10

[ QUOTE ]
I've played like 30k hands at 5/10 over the last 2 months mostly while I've been in Europe. My results blow (1.1BB/100) and I'm trying to figure out why. Some of it is clearly tilt, but I should still be doing better unless I'm just running really bad. My screenames are CAP_THAT_CHIT and SmileyEH1. On the Cap screename I mess around and make fun of players so if I insulted you or pissed you off my apologies, I just get bored and tilt alot. So if you've played with me it would be cool to get a sense for how other players view me, I'd glady return the favour by PM or otherwise.

thanks,

-SmileyEH

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you answered your own question. Tilt adds up quick at 5/10 full. Reason being is your edge is probably a lot less than you are accustomed to.

It is also harder to Lag people out of pots, because on average most of these guys are not horrible PF. SO they often catch enough of the board to justify a call down (in their minds).

Without writing an essay, you need to pick your spots better.

This seems to be a common post for a lot of people entering 5/10full. I know this is how I felt the first 60,000 hands.