View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 03:47 AM

Default Re: 20/40 Getting aggressive

[ QUOTE ]
With all due respect, what's the point here? You started off your post by defending what you knew the response would be. You know it's -EV, at least by the book. If you feel like for you it's +EV because you get a "better image" or you know how to "handle situations where I've put myself in jeopardy" then go for it.

If you're going to play this way, then go for it. But again, why are you posting this hand? And when you get the inevitable response, why are you so defensive?

[/ QUOTE ]

The point of this hand was to generate discussion. I dont generally post hands that are strait forward and mundane. No one, including myself, learns from them. You really need to take a chill pill, man. The opening of my post was simply poking fun at a few players I know and have posted with on this forum for along time. They all typically play tighter than me and I was only joking around with this fact, not being defensive of the play I made. And whats to say this is -EV by the book? Where in the text do you see a hand example like the one I posted? I think you should have more posts than 83, and even more credentials on top of that if you wish to question a hand that I post. To better players I think this hand is very interesting and definitely worth me posting.

Mike Emery