View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 02:12 AM

Default Re: * Official MNF 11/7 Indy @ New England

[ QUOTE ]
Peyton could never beat Spurrier and Tennessee even lost to Spurrier last week in the game his jersey was retired. He really has never won a big game except for maybe at KC 2 years ago. He cant beat Bellichik and the Pats and especially in Foxboro on Monday Night with Bruschi in a statement game for the Pats; Brady is Money in big games with a lot on the line. I knew the last 2 years that manning would would lose to the Pats and just cause Manning and the Colts have a 7-0 record does not mean he will win this "big" game. He has to prove it too me and I'll be taking the points and a Pats win probably around 28-24. Indy's D has not really played anyone really good on Offense except for the Rams where Bulger was out for 3 quarters. Brady and the Pats can pick apart the Pats.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gawd, I'd love to see that game.

Seriously, though, the Pats keep having "dynasty ending injuries", but the dynasty keeps rolling along. It's been weeks since they lost Harrison, and I don't even notice him missing in the subsequent games.

Bellichek has some sick magic at work. He must have sold his soul to the devil. Look for snow flurries on Monday night.