View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 12:34 PM

Default Re: Live Hand: Pop it now or later?

Really? Thats a little weak tight don't you think? As for the "mindset" its based on what is likely since it is very difficult to put either of them on a hand due to their loose limping ranges.

On the flop we're behind a made flush (over 100:1), made straight J9 (another long shot), QQ, TT, 88 and QT and Q8. QQ we would likely have seen a raise preflop, TT or 88 only 1 combo each since I have the T and 8. QT and Q8 are somewhat reasonable possibilities (again I already have a T and 8). Anything else I'm ahead of. I'm ahead more often than not. With a straight and flush draw, its about 50/50. So what are you putting them on here? What are we fearing?

Don't forget we're getting something like 11:2 here.

Results soon.

[ QUOTE ]

This is a classic fold your bottom two pair on the flop for 2 bets hand. I really don't like the mindset of some ppl to 'put them on a hand I am ahead of'.

One is betting the K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] with a pair, the other is raising the naked A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I'd limp preflop as well, but I'm not even sure you are ahead on the flop. I'd muck.

[/ QUOTE ]