View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 06:30 PM

Default RESULTS AND THOUGHTS

The more I think about this hand, I more pissed I get because I am no longer certain if I got the action correct from start to finish. I do know that I raised first preflop and it got capped back to me. It was three bets on the flop by the time it got back to me. It was definitely bet and then raised to me on the turn.

As stated, I folded the turn and the river was the K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. BB checked/called an EP bet. BB didn't show, nor did SB, but EP had 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] to take the pot with a flopped set. I am just disgusted at the way I played this hand even though I read her right for a set. I know there must of been a better way in which I would have seen my card on the river.

I'm thinking that I should have capped the betting on the flop, which may have slowed down BB, by which he would have checked the turn. EP would have bet, I would have raised, BB would have folded, EP would then 3-bet where I would make a crying call. Then the King would have shown up and I would have gone to war with her on the river.

This hand evidently put me on tilt for the rest of the night. Instead of being up a rack, I was down a rack after this wretched hand. I wish I could say that I dug myself out of this hole, but the hole ended up getting deeper. Thanks for the replies.