View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 05:39 PM

Default Re: 5/10 - My First Video

[ QUOTE ]
4:55: Is A4o too weak to steal with from CO? I know I'd do it, but maybe that's one of the reasons I've had poor results lately...

[/ QUOTE ]
I play somewhat LAG at 26/20, and I still find A4o too weak from the CO. Button I would do it

[ QUOTE ]
6:40: I don't like the river bet and would probably check-fold (remember I've been running bad).

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea, this has been brought up by everyone pretty well. I agree the bet is pretty bad.

[ QUOTE ]
7:45: Why not raise the flop? You've noted that your enemy fold the flop when beat, wouldn't you like to take it down right here and now?

[/ QUOTE ]
Normally I would just fold a flop like this when this guy bets into me given what I know about him. I have no idea why I called down, and I think it was a mistake. I'm trying not to let the results bias me.

[ QUOTE ]
8:10: I'd fold 87o from SB. I'm playing 3/6 where SB is 1/3 of BB so I'm usually pretty tight from SB. I'm guessing it's fine to call at 5/10, esp. with the two weak limpers and their poor post-flop play.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea, that was pretty marginal

[ QUOTE ]
11:50: Would it be out of line to try for a CR here?

[/ QUOTE ]
I rarely C/R while in EP and I hit the flop. I've just had it drilled into me to play everything fast. It's something I think I should start to mix into my game a little though.

[ QUOTE ]
14:15: Isolation raise against poor player? Otherwise it seems a tad loose/aggressive to raise against one limper with Q8s.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am a tad loose/aggressive