View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 04:58 PM

Default Re: adventure with AJo

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, well i play mostly 3/6 5/10, and i wasn't sitting at the table watching the players.

However i would have folded on the flop.. It's the UTG player you most have to worry about. He called a limp-reraise 2 bets cold, then leads into both of you on the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok so he called a lot of bets preflop and then stop and goes the flop. It could be a lot of possible holdings from a typical player in this situation. Maybe one of the scary things you listed, but also clubs (like you also said), Ax, middle pair, whatever.

[ QUOTE ]
The whole hand dosen't make a lot of sense, like a lot of low limit hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

So let's not be too hasty to give them credit then [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Even if MP2 was a donkey a limp re-raise is usually a BIG hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

From a donkey, no it's not. In fact, I give him less credit than just raising.

[ QUOTE ]
Had it been heads up i would have put him to task but with you calling two bets cold your in deep trouble. Heres the hands you could beat at this point: KK, KQ, QJ, AT or lower, JJ or lower.

[/ QUOTE ]

and clubs, but that's a lotta hands. I'm not ready to give up yet.

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe the turn meant they were afraid you just made two pair with AK or a set of K's to beat their QQQ?

[/ QUOTE ]

It probably meant they were full of sht on the flop and now you get to value bet the likely best hand.

[ QUOTE ]

The bet on the river by MP2 makes no sense to me unless he is full of [censored] and was Aggro on 66 or A6.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it doesn't really make sense. Donks like to donkbet. I'd call and collect my overcall.

[ QUOTE ]

Unless these players routinely overplay rediculous hands your beat

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the best part; they do! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

-Craig