View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 01:29 PM

Default Re: Live hand for review - results

I pussed out and just called the 150 RR. He showed down 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. Then went on to bitch himself out for about 3 mins about his bad play, thinking I was putting a move on him for the pot.

We talked about the hand later at the cashier window...

His thinking was that I was folded to on the button, had a overly tight image and was just raising from position to take the blinds or the pot on the flop. He did not put me on a big hand and when I RR him on the flop it just reenforced his thinking that I was making a play, when he had just found gold on the flop for his blind defense. So his thinking is that I am making a play, likely have an ace or two pair and that my RR on the flop and turn are just agro play.

Without the 4th diamond on the river he is figuring more times than not he is good with the baby/mid flush and wanted to extract as much as he could from me.

I asked him if he folds, calls or RR me back if I pop it again, he calls.

I think he was being pretty straight with me, after all he rarely plays my game, it was just a one off thing while waiting for a seat in the 75/150 game.