View Single Post
Old 01-18-2005, 01:13 PM

Default Re: Frustrated newbie PT stats

I'm down about 60 BB right now, leaving me with 290 BB or so in the roll. That's hardly enough to make me worried about busting, but it's enough to make me question whether it's just a bad run or bad playing.

I'm at PR because I'm chasing a silly deposit bonus, which should take something like 4000 hands to clear at my current rate. Once I finish that I'm probably going back to Party skins. I know Pacific has pathetically easy games, but I can't stand to play there. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

My plan is to drop down to $0.50/$1.00 if I fall to 200 BB and move back up once I've built it to 250. Given that, plus the implied +100 BB of the bonus when I do finish it, I think I've got plenty of safety cushion right now.

I think I just need to play another few thousand hands and see how things go. If I'm still having problems when I finish off that bonus chase -- I'll start getting worried then.

Maybe the lower-than-usual (for me) aggression factor is just a byproduct of playing in games where slowplaying is required to milk good hands for the maximum. Over my first few thousand hands from 0.05/0.10 up to 0.50/1.00, Agg-F was 2.8-3.1 most of the time.

Thanks for the replies, everyone..