View Single Post
Old 08-28-2005, 10:07 AM

Default Re: SSNL Session analysis, first try

I think you're spot on. Displaying results should give people a lot more information on who the Villains are and some of my decisions might seem like a lot more reasonable in the light of better reads, but I guess this is something for future posters to be done.

I knew a lot of people wouldn't like some of my raising hands but I have my reasons for them. At the start of my session I felt like my raises were getting too much respect and when this happens I start raising with lots of hands and then stealing every pot post-flop. I will do this untill people start playing back at me after which I switch back to ABC-TAG poker and hope to catch some hands. This is probably not very obvious from this specific session and overall it might be that I'm just looking to find excuses to play more hands out of boredom. However you're correct in that I shouldn't play those weak aces, especially not from erly position.

Hand 90 I would have mucked but not against this guy. He had been overplaying many marginal hands and he seemed like a playmaker. I don't usually have any trouble mucking big pairs at any stage of the game.

Here are my position stats from all 6-max games, mostly 25NL and 50NL. Do these numbers look normal?