View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 11:54 PM

Default SB gets flush and gutshot draws on flop facing a cap....

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (8 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

<font color="blue">For some reason, PokerAce HUD wasn't working on this one table, but CO seemed generally fishy to me--passive and capable of making some pretty strange decisions. (I had some notes on some of the weird things he did, but can't remember the specifics at the moment.)</font>

Preflop: Hero is SB with J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP1 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero completes, BB checks.

<font color="blue">First of all, how often do you complete here with just 2 limpers?</font>

Flop: (4 SB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO caps</font>, Hero calls, BB calls, MP1 calls.

<font color="blue">I figured I'd lead out with my flush draw and the gutshot...right decision? And then what to do with this cap? I was getting about 4.3:1 here, right? How much should I be discounting for the possibility one of these guys has A-Qx spades? CO didn't seem capable of capping a draw from what I'd seen; but I don't know about the other two.</font>

Turn: (10 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB folds, MP1 folds, CO calls.

River: (12 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO calls.

Final Pot: 14 BB