View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 07:08 PM

Default Re: Four Kinds of Atheists.

Show me how my reasoning was circular, don't just claim it. But, you won't be able to because you have probably not taken a logic class and did not realize that what you quoted was a series of propositions that were written in logical form (ie.a is b, b is not c..etc.) to illustrate a point. There wasn't even any reasoning in what you quoted, just identities. In what you quoted and in the rest of what I wrote about, 'judgement' wasn't even at issue. And the fact that you are so resistant to and repulsed by what I said is at best interesting. Since, in reality we were only debating the definitions of words, nothing else. And a debate of definitions ends when one party simply says 'that's not how I use the word,' which seems to be what you have done.

Another thing, since you are a new poster here I have this advice for you. Do not go around calling people stupid or implying that they are stupid, because, at this forum most people are probably smarter than you, almost everyone who posts is a good deal above average, and no one is stupid.