View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 01:14 PM

Default Re: gas tank cover

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This seems to me like it's the most curious and weirdest part.

why the hell would somebody do this unless it was a prank akin to the one I mentioned? I'm not necessarily trying to argue totally in favor of that explanation, but the gas tank thing has me baffled... really weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i thought you were going to find sugar or some substance in there...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the gas tank is by far the wierdest bit. Unless they were trying to pop the hood for whatever reason and hit that latch first by mistkae (they are next to each other in my truck), but the hood was never popped.

Also I should clarify, the lid to the gas tank was open, the actual gas cap was stll on.

Maybe they were looking to steal it, like looking for a spare key or something? But they could have just taken my keys off the counter

[ QUOTE ]

there are only a couple of real possibilities. Friends seem out of the question. A ghost didn't do it. I doubt this girl let anyone in or anything. Seems like its gotta be some strange joke by her. Maybe she'll tell you next week "oh it was me....but wasn't it kinda exciting?"

then you run...

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. Which is why I cant figure if I'd rather have had it been a robber or her. A robber and I feel unsafe in my own home. If its her, then she curbside, which would suck, cuz she smokin and I'm hoping we continue for a little while.