View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 10:05 AM

Default Re: Two pair in danger

err... you replied to me... not sure if intended, but ill have a go anyway

[ QUOTE ]
If it had been check and bet, would it be an easy raise? You wouldn't fold a flush-draw with it, given passive players also probably not an ace that you want to pay you off. So protection-wise it still fails.

[/ QUOTE ]

protection doesnt seem very important. like i said, i bet and hope they call. though the raise would be even easier with check bet as i guess it would increase the first players mistake if he coldcalled with less than he was getting odds for?

[ QUOTE ]
But if then both opponents check to you on that same turn. Would you bet for a free showdown + some fold equity or would you check behind and fold the river when it is raised in front of you or overcall if it is a bet and a call? Or do you think you could then bet this turn for value?

[/ QUOTE ]

all these are reasons for betting the turn. basically when all factors point to yes, why even consider no?

[/ QUOTE ]I am always puzzled about estimating the percentages of having the best hand.[ QUOTE ]

arent we all? hell if i had any idea i wouldnt be playing at ML. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]