View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 07:10 PM

Default Re: Blatantly racist posts

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
most super liberal left wingnuts don't actually understand racism. they have no clue what the term is and how racism actually manifests itself. you'd be amazed at how many liberal douches i have met who are racist but completely oblivious to thier own ignorance and dissonant beliefs

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if the above post counts as "wrong forum" or not. But it's pretty freaking close.

It does remind me, however, about the story from a couple week ago about the kid who wore a T-shirt which had a car driving off from a church surrounded by klansmen. The car was dragging two black people behind it (w/nooses around their necks) and said "just married". Oddly enough, a fight broke out (!) and the kid got in trouble. His defense was that he wasn't racist, he just didn't like black people.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Another one is "I'm not racist, I hate all races equally". This is usually preceded by some form of statement about the race that they have a problem with.

Btw...whenever you see the Klan on TV, they'll always claim that they don't "hate" blacks, Catholics, and Jews. They just don't want anything to do with them.