View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 07:06 PM

Location: For the love of God and all that is holy, MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!
Default Bellaggio is rigged

Running real bad (but feeling good about my play) at 15/30 and 8/16, moved to 4/8 to have fun and get some confidence back.

The good luck continues and i'm down 500 at 4/8 (Is this even f-ing possible?)

Anyway the hand that typified my 4 days then occurs:

Villain is directly to my left. He is either drunk or high or both and a complete maniac. We've been talking quite a bit about alcohol and girls and other crap and he has yet to call me out or berate me like he has a few other players at the table.

The table is somewhat short b/c some people can't handle him anymore and miraculously there is only one limper to me in the sb. I have AQo and raise, he doesn't look at his cards and three bets, limper gets out, i four bet, he five bets, i ask if i can 6 bet, but the dealer won't let me (Is this correct? I didn't feel like calling the floor)

Flop is QQ9. I bet, he raises, i 3 bet, he 4 bets, i 5 bet, he decides to look at his cards and 6 bets, i 7 bet, he 8 bets, i 9 bet, he 10 bets, i 11 bet and ask him to go all in as i have only like 4.5 big bets left. I think this might have been a mistake as he was having so much fun raising and this slowed him down. If I had more money in front, i think i would have 17 bet and called an 18 bet (too weak?).

Anyways he called my 11 bet and the turn is a 2. I bet, he calls and falls out of his chair. He takes about a minute to get up and i start feeling some sympathy.

River is a Jack, I bet, he raises, i think i'm still ahead, but I'm a little weak and feeling bad for him, so i just call.

He flips over JJ and I laugh.