View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Frat Party - Getting Girls to Stay

Hahha, that website is great. I can't believe this guy is serious. Here's a great quote:

[ QUOTE ]
What not to wear

I was told, as were many of you, from my infancy as a pledge, that there are a few strict "don'ts" in the wardrobe department. The one unacceptable item being the dreaded jean shorts. Never fails, you will still to this day see these during rush. Another don't, which is a bit more arguable, are visors. There is, in my opinion, a time and a place. If it's as a joke, then it's a total frat move. If it's worn on a regular basis as a fashion statement, then we're gonna have problems. I know in some parts of this country it's considered "in", but Von Dutch trucker hats are considered "in" there too. Golfing is an instance where the visor rule can be broken. On the same note, visors from golfing events such as the Masters can be pulled off at times. Contrastingly, if a girl wears a visor in "country club" environments (for lack of a better word), then she is given bonus frat points. Double-ups are also not cool.

[/ QUOTE ]