View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 03:49 AM

Default Re: to all the probability loving unbelievers...pascal\'s wager revisited y

mr sklansky, are you addressing me? i know you were not an english major, but at least make your post vaguely comprehensible! jk And yes, i will make sure to purchase volumes of hemingway books with the money you make me!

as for any probability approaching 1, this would surely lead me to belief (if i were an atheist) if the eternal destiny of my soul was at risk. id say the same thing if the probability was 8-9% that Christianity was true, and a 90% that atheism was true. obviously that is much too simple of a breakdown, since no other options are accounted for. but assuming this hypo, you'd have to be crazy to not become Christian. it's amazing how often those damn gutshots fall on the river after i flop the nut set. i will refrain from elaborating on yesterday's horrid beat, where the donk PICKED UP his gutshot draw on the turn (w/ only j high, no draws on the flop) to river me for the largest pot off the night. blahblahblah

anyway, sklansky, 9% chance christianity is true, 91% god doesnt exist. are you a christian or an atheist?