View Single Post
Old 04-23-2005, 05:00 PM

Default Re: How much of a risk averse wuss am I? Won\'t move up to 10/20....

[ QUOTE ]
I too am confused by this whole bit about imprting hands from euro.

Is it possible that illiniry doesn't know that the hands are being kept on his computer automatically now??

Is it possible that he didn't get the pokertracker update that allows the auto-import of these hands without having to get them via e-mail (or copying and pasting them)??

Since some people actually DO have regular jobs and actually DON'T live on these forums I suppose it's possible he hasn't heard about it.

I remember when Schneids was doing his $60k in 60 days journal last summer and we told him all about the cool 'new' (at the time) stats-export thing where p-tracker has all the stats exported directly to the party-notes.

Some people just don't keep up with all the new gadgets and toys that are available.
Grannymae just asked a couple weeks ago what 'playerview' is.
I suspect illiniry isn't aware of the ease of importing hands these days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Microbob,

I haven't been on here since yesterday, so when I saw all the extra posts, I went right to yours because you always have the most meaningful things to say. Thanks for the input, you actually are right about the hand history importing. I just got a new laptop so my old poker tracker stuff is gone but I'm starting to upload new hands now and I just realize that it is, in fact, extremely easy to load them, so that's terrific. I'll start keeping track now and I think my new goal is going to be anything above 2bb/100 for the next 25k hands, and then there's a very good chance i'll move up and see what happens.