View Single Post
Old 06-11-2003, 09:18 AM

Default Could you fold FH on the river?

Here's a hand I played at a 10$/20$ online game. The game is pretty loose and there are plenty of people out of their depth, just how I like it.

I have 8 [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] on the button. The two other players of note in this hand and are UTG and UTG+1. They tend to be winning players online, they are both a bit loose but tend to read hands pretty well and play accordingly. Having said that I hate the way they both play this hand.

To the action, UTG limps, UTG+1 calls, two others call and I think a raise is in order. I raise and SB,BB and limpers call.

7 Big Bets. Flop K [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] T [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 8 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] .

check, check, UTG bets. UTG+1 calls, two limpers call, I raise. SB and BB folds, UTG and UTG+1 call. Other two fold.

11 Big Bets. Turn is Q [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img]. Do I not like that.
UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, I check.

River T [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] (yippee).
UTG bets, UTG+1 raises!!!!

I'm virtually certain I'm beat (I'll give my reasons later) but would anybody else fold here? Would anyone raise?