View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 06:25 AM

Default Have you ever hurt someone because of a girl

I'm not talking about getting into a barfight or something with some dude who's bothering your girl, but an instance where in order to protect your girl or just because you didn't like the way somebody was talking to her or about her, you just went at somebody. Or, as in my case, because he was harrassing your girl.

I remember an instance in the 7th grade in Art class, there was this girl Cynthia who I was "dating" (on a 7th grade level at least). There was also this really small dude named Jim who we all picked on constantly.

So one day, someone swiped a $5 from Jim as he took it out of his pocket. We were all handing it off to each other, holding it above Jim's head, and finally someone handed it off to Cynthia. She shoved it down her pants. Jim then ran up to her and reached down to grab it.

I went over picked him up and flung him about 20 feet across the room into a closet door. The door actually broke. Then I grabbed a 2x4 and hot only one hit onto his legs before a bunch of people restrained me and tackled me to the floor.