View Single Post
Old 04-22-2005, 10:43 PM

Default Forum or site dedicated to Omaha High?

Lately, I've been mostly interested in mastering LIMIT Omaha High, but the pickings have been slim. There are a few scattered articles and pages, Cioffone's slim "Omaha Poker - the Action game" at $100 a pop (anyone have a used copy they'd like to sell?), a few forums with barely a dozen posts and a lot of glosses that really aren't what I'm looking for.

Surely, in a world where every fetish and picayune hobby has a dozen websites, where a domain created to facilitate the sale of Pez dispensers (eBay) could grow into a megalith and a cultural icon, where security cam footage of Dennis Franz trying on jeans at the gap -commando- travels around the globe faster than an ICBM, there MUST BE a decent site on Omaha High poker.

Google has always been my friend, but this time she's let me down. Nothing substantial, and lots of hits on Omaha high-low confounding my search for simple Omaha High. I can't just filter against "low" because it's a word that will legitimately appear on Omaha High sites.

So I turn, hat in hand to you. It's a Mickey Mouse hat with the name "bin Laden" embroidered on it, but still...