View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 06:58 PM

Default Re: Pokerplex Question

[ QUOTE ]
Are you saying that InterPoker does NOT have a minimum rake requirement? Or are you saying that Interpoker does not have a monthly dealt hands requirement? My understanding from one of your posts is that the poker clearing requirements on Interpoker are currently 5x hands which are raked $1 or more ($20+ pot).

[/ QUOTE ]
the context in my statements is pretty clear. experienced online poker players do not specify "dealt hands" unless there is no rake requirement involved. otherwise, we would obviously use the more familiar bonus term "raked hands". we won't even get into more complicated situations like "contributed raked" and "proportional contributed raked" in this thread.

you may come across the phrase "dealt/hourly bonus" in mine and other veteran's past postings when referring to the Crypto skins. the MAJORITY of Cryptos with monthly bonuses do not have rake requirements. only Interpoker, Caribbean Sun and Classic Poker have raked hand requirements (and Classic Poker's bonus is one time only, and CaribSun monthly reload is still dealt hands despite T&C). many newbies only know about Interpoker and Caribbean Sun (and to a lesser degree, Poker Plex) because those are the only sites which are marketed directly to american players. so when Interpoker and Caribbean Sun change their clearing requirements, newbies will make incorrect blanket statements like "all the Cryptos are changing" when in the meantime, William Hill, Littlewoods, Totalbet and UKbetting terms all remain the same - and extremely worthwhile and lucrative.

so in my original statement of "Crypto sites that have monthly dealt hand or hourly bonuses", this indicates to anyone who is experienced with the entire Wagerlogic network that I am NOT referring to Interpoker in that sentence.