View Single Post
Old 08-13-2004, 09:08 AM

Default Re: Party 15-30 trouble

[ QUOTE ]
I just started playing 15-30 on Party a little more than 3 weeks ago, and as of right now, I'm exactly even, which is downright horrible for me. After being a winning player at every limit I've played up to this point (1-2 through 5-10), I'm going through some adversity here and I was wondering if any of you have gone through the same thing when you started out at a higher limit. I know several people I've talked to that have recently made the jump from 5-10 to 15-30 are doing very well, so I figure I must be doing something wrong, since I have about 60 hours of play under my belt and I've made no headway at all (dead even). David Ross said the 15-30 games are definitely beatable if you're a winning player at 5-10, but I'd like to hear some other opinions. I've obviously had some atrocious luck over the 3 weeks I've played, but I've never gone through a 3 week losing streak in my life, so I figure there's no way its just bad luck. Anybody have advice for me?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you'll be beating the game for the customary 6 BB/hr in no time at all. Hang in there, tiger.