View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 04:45 PM

Default lets write a story - whatever OOT produces, ill turn in

I have to write a piece of short fiction revolving around lust & love in college for a class that I'm in. I think its a ridiculous assignment and I thought it would be more interesting if OOT wrote it. I had the idea from the somewhat famous internet email about the boy & girl who co-wrote a piece of short fiction writing one paragraph at a time and then alternating and it turned into mayhem(dont have a link, but very funny). So basically I figured I'd do the same thing here if OOT wants to participate, I think it could be fun since OOT could make it pretty absurd. There are no real restrictions, but lust/love & college have to be central to the story. Vulgarity is ok, but to a minimum.

Ill start with a generic introduction.

Michael Urlach, a 5th year senior at City University, was unprepared to graduate and start working. He had so many memories over the last 5 years that he felt he could never leave. Starting a career and family seemed so far into the future to him yet they were right around the corner. "How can I be ready to start a family and find a wife when I have never known love?", he often mused. He always took solace in the fact that perhaps college wasn't the place, and that it was a time for young lust.