Thread: Push?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2004, 04:43 PM

Default Re: Push?

[ QUOTE ]
Easy, fella. They weren't idiots, they were weak tight. They didn't play total crap. But, 4 handed, hands like KJ are pretty good; probably worth a raise UTG. They're weak because they'd often min-raise and then fold to a reasonable re-raise.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, to conclude, you clearly have some real problem evaluating your opponents, and categorizing them even into rough types. You obviously don't understand the difference between weak-tight, loose-aggressive, loose-passive, etc. I would suggest you work on this, then work on your EV calculations, since it seems you don't really know what you're talking about.

I must say I feel that this whole thread was a waste of time, as you're not ready for any kind of true discussion, or criticism, and not even able to admit you've given wrong information in the original post (or later on, I don't know any more), and therfore there isn't much point giving you advice or opinion. Not to mention the overall rudeness of your replies, which didn't include even one half-convincing argument.

GL,

PrayingMantis