Thread: The Crusades
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 12:36 PM

Default Re: The Crusades

[ QUOTE ]
DVaut and his crew

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a crew? Clearly, I'm willing to argue with M more than most, as I'm clearly sadistic and foolish.

I assume most other people realize he's got a pathological fixation with Islam and have left him to his own devices, as most people are more than happy to let people with irrational fears, inane theories, and genocidal solutions enjoy the blissful cocoon of their own intellectual dysfunctions. So long as such people remain on the fringes of society and possess no influence, they're of no importance, except perhaps as a curious attraction.

There's a reason why M can only link to Islamo-phobic cluster [censored] groups as correspoding evidence for the wholly innaccurate histories he so dutifully cites.

The First Cursades were an attempt to push back the spread of Islam -- or the spread of religio-fascisto-Islamo-politico-liberalo-badguyo philosophies (or other such psuedo-intellecutal, silly terms he's managed to invent)? The best defense he could provide for such a claim? A link to an editorial on the oh-so-academic website "humaneventsonline.com", which has, on its ad banner, a link to "ConservativeMatch.com - Stop Dating Liberal Guys today! A site for 'sweet hearts', not 'bleeding hearts'!"

Israel was created to escape the crushing weight Arab oppression? (a claim he tried so hard to defend -- then when asked to provide evidence, he said 'it was coming'...we're still waiting).

Don't agree with the editorial? You must not be listening. No, no, it couldn't be due to the fact that he linked to an editorial to provide corresponding evidence to a debate about history -- no, it's because we just aren't listening.

[ QUOTE ]
You only have to read above regarding the words of the Koran on war, and realize that what is important is how Moslems understand and act on same and NOT how a non-Moslem apologist for their actions and political systems could choose to interpret them in the best, albeit false, light.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, clearly -- as has been discussed ad nauseum in this thread, and elsewhere, I'm sure -- that is not the only thing you have to do to understand such a complex problem.