View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 03:49 PM

Default Re: My typical $0.5/1 session at Party. Played well or bad?

You must have some kind of reads to make the plays you did

1. Why are you cold calling this? If you think MP3 is capable of raising crap then 3 bet, but this is a fold the majority of the time

2. I have to think you are trying to steal here and you had some kind of read that the table was tight enough to do it, being Party Poker though I dont see how this is possible. Standard play here is too fold

3. Standard play.

4. A little early for a isolation raise, again table dependent. Usually a call from this position is warrented. If you are going to bluff the flop, then go ahead and bluff the turn and hope for a free showdown. If he raises at any point you can bail

5. Again a raise from mid position with a pretty weak hand. Rest of hand is pretty standard. I like to just bet out this river, becuase I dont want the button checking it through becuase of the scare flush card.

6. Fold preflop.

7. Fine. Been nicer if button and SB came along though

8. See hand 2 for preflop. Bet the flop, if he calls, check/fold the rest of the way UI.

9. This is probably the hardest hand you posted. Standard is cap preflop and lead out the flop. However reads are very important here.

10. I give you about a 5 outer and getting 6-1 (maybe 7-1) I donk off a small bet. Fold the turn UI then.

11. Given the hand makes no sense. Here is good spot to isolate raise a middle position caller. Failing that, limp and fold the flop.