View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 04:31 PM

Default Re: Got hammered, lost 600 and my mom paid me back!

[ QUOTE ]
After I turned 21 my mom wanted to go to Vegas. She was very lonely and sad after a divorce with my dad and worked constantly so I thought I would go with her to give her some company. At Bally's the bar is right next to the poker section and they keep brining you drink after drink after dirnk..... You get the point. I got like four vodka Red Bulls in the time it took to go one orbit around the table. Anyways I was playing 3/6 and was SUPER hammered after about two hours. I was raising and capping every street with anything. By the end of the night I was stuck about $600 for being so hammered and just [censored] totally around. The next day when we were going to the airport my mom tells me she won about $700 on a lucky slot pull. I told her about my poker losses and she said "I had so much fun, heres the money you lost! I know going to Vegas with your mom is kind of lame so this is to show how much it meant to me!" Woohoo!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I played with you. Remember that hand where you folded AK on the river all pissed off? I had AJ.