View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 05:29 PM

Default Re: final table pwnage-full hand history (long)

[ QUOTE ]

The 33 hand in part 1, early. I don't understand the river bet: what better hand folds? What worse hand calls?

[/ QUOTE ]

I went through this hand in my previous post.
Basically had him on AJ-AT (A9), and small pp. I thought my turn call was scary to him, and the river was a small blocking bet vs a very weak tightest opponent, I think I have the best hand, and might get him to fold a hand a small pocket pair even. Its basically helping me from not having to call a allin bluff on the river.
[ QUOTE ]

2350828644 and 2350839020
Both folded KQo hands in the 8k bb. First one someone UTG pushes for 35k, you muck. Second one the SB pushes into you for 45k, you muck. The first one I can sort of understand, but the sb vs bb seems like an autocall to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't call that much from the BB, there were 1 or 2 ATo hands that were a lot closer I thought on the bb, I think the hand Im thinking about was in table 2 right before I moved to table 1, so you prob. can't view it. But Ill dig it up and post it after this.

Autocall, hmm, I dont think its that close, just b/c I have a nice stack and losing will hurt my chances of stealing with small raises later.

[ QUOTE ]

A9o. Big stack minraises to 30k. You have 60k. You fold. Why not go? With 4 BBs your blind steal chances are small anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a very easy fold, my hand range on him is A9+, and pocket pairs, maybe Kj-Kq, so I think Im dominated here a lot of the time. And Ive worked a small stack by being patient in these rebuy final tables a lot of times already by avoiding situations like this.

[ QUOTE ]

Qc3c in the BB of 20k. Shortie pushes for 48k in the SB. With 2.4:1 why not call?

[/ QUOTE ]
It was a close one, this one I would like to discuss, Q6-Q7s is a lot easier call for me, but Im not giga with Q3 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], but I dunno, prob. a multi-tasking mistake for me folding here.

[ QUOTE ]

Another melbel minraise (to 40k). You have 96s in teh BB. Why not shove or take a flop somewhere? Waiting to kick it into high gear later?

[/ QUOTE ]
I dont really want to take a flop from the bb from her, as she's pushing most flops I think and I dont have much room to outplay here other than flopping something big.

[ QUOTE ]

With QTo you minraise to 60k. BB has 170k and SB has 260k, you have 280k. What was your plan? FOlding to a push? Just seems like they'll either push or fold this (or stop n go), so you might as well have any two here if you're going to make this bet. In other words, why not shove or fold?

[/ QUOTE ]

I havnt seen this guy play back, and figured out he's very weak tightest, so I prob. should shove but Ill raise 60k a lot if I win 45k lets say 2/3 times. And if you go deeper in the hh's, you notice I pick on him about every time from the sb to bb once I figure out his style of play.

[ QUOTE ]

4 way youre running over the table. SB melbel goes all in for 66k after you post your 30k bb. You folded 85o. Trying to keep the shortie around for steal reasons?

[/ QUOTE ]

I want him out or real short, he's the last person I want with a avg stack, he's messing up some of my momentum but lets me slow down a little, but I can fold and put more pressure on the other two, and even him pushing utg.

[ QUOTE ]

Pushing Q3o heads up, bb is 40k, opponent has 320k.... your image is abysmal at this point, seems like a pass.

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe, but pushing every hand to a ICM point I think is profitable still, not sure, but a friend mentioned that.
And I slowed down by just calling from the bb with T7o the hand before or something [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

Again, nh.
Kings

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you sir