View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 05:04 PM

Default Re: #Game No : 2350811077

[ QUOTE ]

Did you consider putting him all-in BTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it was one of my options, but I dont think I had a lot of folding equity, and it seems coin flip or up aganist mid-pair a lot. So I thought I was around 35% to win if I pushed preflop and Im getting called here a lot.

[ QUOTE ]

I think calling and checking is dangerous because the board is likely to have 3 overs and villain should push almost all of the time.

Once he checks behind ATF, I would put him all-in given his miniraise and his reluctance to bet the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, I took a lot of time on this flop while checking notes/brainstorming, and usually if I call preflop in this situation, its because Im planning to do a stop n go on the flop depending on my read. But he seemed like a very tight weakish guy from my limited observance of his play, so I thought if he missed or had a small pair he would check behind.

[ QUOTE ]

I like your call on the turn and your blocking bet on the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, after my call on the turn, I narrowed his hand range down to small pp or AJ, AT.

River blocking bet, I guess it worked vs this opponent very well as I was allowed to bet the minimium, vs a aggressive person this hand would be played out a lot differently obviously.