View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 07:34 PM

Default Re: SEC probes Doyle

[ QUOTE ]
judge, jury and executioner??

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely not. There will be a seperate judge, and a seperate jury. I find it hard to believe that you think there would be an executioner...I think that is going a bit to the extreme.

[ QUOTE ]
do you not agree that the bid was so high that it is UNlikely to have been bogus considering the obvious flag it would raise?

[/ QUOTE ]

No I do not agree. In case you don't watch the market much, people make moves that raise flags all the time. They do it because they know that for every hundred of them, maybe one will be investigated. Many of them have people so far removed from them making the moves that it is hard to prove and to prosecute. That is why people don't fear the SEC...until the SEC really comes knocking. If Doyle has nothing to hide, why is he not cooperating with the SEC?

Do you not agree that if you were to make an offer to buy wpte, a deal that involves 700 MILLION DOLLARS, that you might make it at a time where you could make yourself AVAILABLE for any questions that the current organization might have regarding the deal? Would you not agree that it does not look good to have the law firm handling your 700 million dollar deal distance themselves from you and withdraw their services and position in the deal the very next day?

[ QUOTE ]
do you understand that if beale was part of the group, getting $700mil would have been no problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

Irrelevant.

[ QUOTE ]
wpte will value at that level within a year or two.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO...this may be the best one yet. You obviously do NOT follow this stock. They are currently losing money. They tried to produce a professional poker tour and market it to other stations and they have failed to do that. Their current deal with WSOP and the Travel Channel is not to their liking. They have competition with the WSOP. They have a saturated market that is not bringing in the advertising revenues that they had just a year ago. To top it all off they have a website that was late to the market, has been buggy, at peak hours has a few hundred people playing (and that includes the free tables) and can't accept money from americans (who make up roughly 70-80% of world market of online gamblers.)

Since you seem to think you know SOOOOO much about the subject...please educate me as to how WPTE is going to be a 700 million company in the next year or two, with a stock price of 36. Please, really, I'm dying to know.

I have no bone to pick here, I got out at 28 and took my profits. But I also can see a scam for what it is...they happen all the time. I really didn't think the SEC would get involved. People here are calling you a moron...I don't know you at all but from your other posts, you obviously are riding Doyle's jock for all you can...it would appear you can't be unbiased in your opinion.

Regardless...please educate me as to the future finances of WPTE. I am really looking forward to it.