View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 02:35 AM

Default Re: Who Will Win The Election?

[ QUOTE ]
The most widely known fact about George H.W. Bush in the 1992 election was that he hated broccoli. 86% of likely voters in that election knew that the Bushes' dog's name was Millie; only 15% knew that Bush and Clinton both favored the death penalty. 70% of Americans cannot name their senators or congresssman. 49% believe the President has the power to suspend the Constitution.

[/ QUOTE ]

That’s why I never trust polls until after the World Series. A few people start to think about things then but just a few.

Andy, I think we could take over and run this country don't you? We are both 50 years old and have enough juice left for one more push into the stormy seas of fame and imbecility. It's a no brainier as the young folk say. With your wit and my engaging charm it would be a walk.

We could resurrect the old Roman custom of government and have two Consuls run the country. You could take the reins the majority of time, I would spend most of my time partying with Ukrainian babes and hobnobbing with Asian cuties (or more appropriately, having my nob hobbed by Asian cuties). But that’s just a sidebar.

I plan to start drinking early on election day – then go vote, then go fishing or hiking or skiing depending on the weather, slurping from a bottle of whisky the whole day. With any luck, I won’t know the outcome until the next day.

America - We Kick Ass. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-Zeno